Friday, May 28, 2010

Just a bunch of randomness

Brookie's checking his ears out
Hudson is such a happy baby, I've been able to catch a few of his smiles on camera. I absoultely love his blue eyes!!!
Brookie took this picture of herself and yes, she has oreos all over her face!









These next two pictures need a little bit of an explanation. I think. . .I'm not totally sure but whenever she's getting dressed or in the bath and is naked I always say, "I see your cute little bum bum." Well now she does this stance and sticks out her bum and says, "Can you see my cute little bum bum?" It's absolutely hillarious!!! Ok maybe only to us, maybe you have to be there.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Brooklyn is awesome! How funny is she? Hudson is getting big quick and like you, I think his eyes are beautiful.

Natalee said...

LOL I have a "bum checker" at my house too. It must be a girl thing.

where did you get Hudson's little fox shirt? that is SO cute! I need one of those.

Cute cute kids! They are both getting so big!

Cory and Monika said...

Your kids are just so adorable!