Sunday, June 27, 2010

Aquariam and Zoo

I love summer!!! We recently went to the Aquarium with Aunt Erin and loved seeing the penguins!

Erin, Brookie and Lane by the jellyfish

Brookie driving the boat
Nice face Lane!!!
Brookie was a little apprehensive of the sting rays. I was actually surprised she stuck her hand in the water. She didn't ever actually touch one.


The penguins are the newest addition to the Aquarium and are the coolest part of the whole thing. . .in my opinion. It totally reminded me of the movie Happy Feet, it used to be a favorite of Brooklyn's but she has moved on to bigger and better things:)



Next was the zoo. . .not in the same day though!! Me, Erin, my mom, Brookie, Hudson and my nephew Landon went.
First up. . .the choo choo train!
Mom and Landon. He totally looks like he's on drugs but I promise he isn't.
Hudson is honestly such a good baby. Always smiling and very happy! I love it!
I love his little smile too!

Brookie loves the carousel but hates to have her picture taken, which really irritates me!
See!! In front of the giraffes but not very happy because she is having her picture taken!
This gorilla was sitting right up next to the glass just staring at all the kids. Brooklyn wasn't quite sure what to think.
Landon was more interested in going around the gorilla instead of posing and having his picture taken.
We totally wore them out, which was exactly our plan!!! They were totally gone with in a few minutes of getting in the truck!

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

Hudson has the sweetest face and the prettiest blue eyes!