Monday, May 2, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

Hee Haw Farms is this fun place I thought was only open in the fall. Come to find out they have a spring thing only in the month of April. So Emily, the kids and I went there and we had my Mom tag along. It actually was a lot of fun. They have a big slide, hay bales to climb on, a petting farm, train ride and a wagon ride. Not as many things as there are in the fall but still the kids had a good time!


The petting farm is a big gated area that the animals are just roaming and you can go in and pet them. Hudson was completely fearless and walked right up to the animals. I was worried they would trample him but he could have cared less. Brookie was a little hesitant at first but warmed right up to them.





The bunnies were a favorite of all the kids. I love Hudson's face in this picture. He LOVED those little bunnies!!





Here is the big slide, I'll be honest. . .I was a little scared!






The hay ride



We will be making our way back over there in the fall!!

1 comment:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

we should all meet up down there and go...don't ya think ;)