Monday, June 6, 2011

15 Months




Weight: 23 lbs (29 %)
Height: 30.5 in. (30 %)
Head: 18.5 in (45 %)

At 15 months, this little monster is. . .well just that, a MONSTER!! He keeps me on my toes. He is so much fun. I love seeing his personality come out. He is very hard to keep entertained, he is a wanderer. Loves to be exploring! He is a total boy and loves the dirt and getting dirty. He LOVES to be outside!

He is completely mesmerized with lawn mowers, weed wackers, blowers, whatever it is, he will watch you the whole time. It looks like his head is stuck in the fence but our neighbor was mowing the lawn and this is how he watched him!


At 15 months, Hudson isn't talking a whole lot. The only thing he consistently says is, "Mama." Which I'm totally fine with :)
He does know how to say:
Dada
Pa Pa (Grandpa)
Num Num (Yum, Yum)
OOHH (When he gets really excited about something)

In sign language he says:
Please
More

He shakes his head and yes and no but won't say it.




15 months is a fun age but I feel like its also a hard age. He has learned to throw pretty good tantrums from his big sister which I don't like one bit. But he is happy majority of the time and we love him to pieces!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

He is adorable!! I saw you tonight.. walking out in front of your house. I wanted to stop, but Tytan was having a little meltdown, and had just fallen asleep! Hope your doing well?! Love ya!