Friday, February 20, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

For President's Day weekend my Dad wanted us to all come up to the cabin to celebrate his birthday. I'll be honest, I wasn't totally thrilled to go just because I had Monday off from work and would've rather stayed home and been constructive and got things done. But I went up there for my Dad. Lane had to stay home for school and work so me and Brookie headed up there Sunday evening. Brooklyn has come to like her Uncle Kyle a lot!! These pictures are so cute, she loves to snuggle with him and read books!


Dad wanted us to all go for a snowmobile ride, but me and Emily were exhausted from being up late the night before and up early that day with the kids. Brookie does not sleep very good up there (another reason I don't really like to go.) We wanted to take a nap while the kids were asleep, so we didn't go with everyone on a ride; we took a very much needed nap!!!

But when they woke up we bundled them up and went outside. Landon woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was freaking out the whole time so Emily took him inside, but me and Brookie stayed out there and played for a minute. She wanted Papa to take her for a ride on the snowmobile, but by the time he got back she had changed her mind.


This last picture is my favorite, she loved walking in the snow. We didn't buy her snow boots this year but she didn't mind just walking in her tennis shoes!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Thanks for the compliments Sam! I did take the pictures myself. I am taking some photography classes online and learning as I go! I would love to take pics of your little one! She is sooo adorable! Just let me know.