Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!

My sister-in-law is going to Hair School and her school was having a little thing at their school for Halloween. So I took Brookie and her 2 kids over there. They had all sorts of little games to do. We put one little hair extension in the girls hair, which Brookie still has it, she loves it. They got their faces painted.


Brookie getting a star.

Kaylie got a flower

">

Jayden got a spider web.


Later on in the day I took my sweet Cinderella to the downtown park where businesses were handing out candy. It was pretty lame but she was just excited to be getting candy.

Showing me her pretzels she got.

Here she is completely ready, gloves and all. I'm not quite sure what the head tilt is in all the pictures. She was doing it in every picture we took.

After the park, we went to my parents house. My mom has a tradition of making taco soup, corn bread and homemade root beer every year on Halloween. So we filled our tummies before I took her to our ward's and another wards trunk or trick. Whoever thought of those, is brilliant!!! She got more than enough candy and we were done within 30 minutes. Brooklyn was completely content with what she got. She kept saying, "Mom that was so much fun!"

3 comments:

Ali said...

Adorable! She looked so beautiful. Holidays are the best with kids. I'm So excited that you're having a boy. I've LOVED watching Eliza and Henry's relationship grow. They are so good for each other. No doubt, the same will be the case with your kiddos.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

so so cute ;)

Jason and Kimber said...

she looks so cute!