Monday, November 9, 2009

The "Real" Ultrasound

I had my "real" ultrasound appointment today. By "real" I mean my normal doctor did it, not the place in the mall. Sadly enough I have gained 4 pounds in 3 weeks!!!! Are we kidding???!!! It's always fun to be able to see the baby growing inside of you. The doctor says it's definately a BOY!!! And he has long fingers and a big head. After we were done I asked, "Everything looks good, right?" He said, "No, everything looks GREAT!!!!" Which is a huge relief, you always worry something will be wrong. Here is our little guy at 21 weeks.

(Click on the picture to make it bigger.)

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys! So glad that everything looks good! Love ya

Trevor and Andi said...

That is so exciting for you guys! We still have weeks till we find out if baby Anthony is a boy or a girl... what a wonderful experience it is!

Amanda said...

Long fingers... looks like Lane's getting his basketball player!

Jason and Kimber said...

It is crazy now everyone are having boys. So FUN!! We are excited for you guys.