Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!!!!!

For Easter this year on Saturday we went to Lane's parents house and had an easter egg hunt for the kids, well acutally a candy hunt. They just put out candy not in easter eggs.
Brookie with her Daddy
Hudson and "Lo Lo"
Our first family picture, which is pretty pathetic considering Hudson is 5 1/2 weeks old. This is a good one of Brookie.
This one is better of Hudson

Hudson's first easter candy!!
Lane took her around on his shoulders and she got all the candy up high





Sunday morning me and the kids (Lane was working) got up and headed up to the cabin. But the Easter Bunny stopped by our house but put his surprises in the car!

Hudson in his cute Easter outfit. Brookie didn't get one, she got all the candy instead!

Hudson with my brother Kyle
Hudson and Grandma Twiggs

We had a great weekend! We sure missed Daddy though. When I was getting Brookie ready to go up to the cabin she asked me if Daddy was coming. I told her no that he had to work. She said, "Daddy works alot." It broke my heart that she realizes her Dad isn't around that much. But I explained to her that Daddy works alot so that Mommy doesn't have too. Which I am so grateful for but at the same time we miss Daddy.

1 comment:

Cory and Monika said...

So cute. I love the family picture. Lane looks so proud of the baby!