Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1 month with 2 kids

Well I have survived a month!!! I can't believe Hudson is already 4 weeks old. He is starting to get a little chubby with rolls on his legs, a double chin and some fat on his cheeks.
Look at those cheeks!!!


He still is really little though. All is clothes drown him. He wears newborn still but I put him in 0-3 month clothes because I have more and they are cuter but they are really big on him!
Mine and Brookie's favorite thing to do is make french toast with this amazing cinnamon bread! I just love this little girl to death!


Brookie and her friend Eva playing dress up. I have been on strict orders that I can't take Hudson out since it's RSV season and Lane works at the hospital and is paranoid. Both Brooklyn and I get cabin fever and can't stay inside all day long. But having friends over to play is fun for Brookie. But I do leave the house anyways but I'm always careful!


Naked baby! See he is starting to chunk up.


Little Huddy Buddy just chillin with Momma
This is my life now!




Here are 2 pictures of Hudson today, 4 weeks old! We all love this little guy!


Let me leave you with a sweet picture of Brooklyn. . .

This is her typical face and for those of you who know me will say this is also my typical face!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that--Huddy Buddy--so cute.

Cory and Monika said...

Wow, he has changed since I saw him last. I can see Brookie in him now. Your kids are just so cute.

Ali said...

Oh my goodness, that last picture of Brooklyn is fantastic! It sure made me laugh! Your kids are so cute and Hudson is getting bigger! I understand your feelings of cabin fever! He'll be filling out those clothes before you know it... it's nice to know that nice weather is on the horizon!

James and Cassidee said...

I am so scared for 2 kids. Pray for me!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my i can't stand how cute they are...um you should call me when you have a spare min and we should catch up! ;)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Your kids are so cute!!!

Sharee said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! He is getting so big! You look great Sam, wouldn't even know you had a baby a month ago, except for the cute little guy himself.

Jill Revell said...

So cute! That first month went SO fast! I hope it doesn't go that fast with my little guy. Both of your kiddos are so cute!