Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4 Months Old!!!

I can't believe Hudson is 4 months old! Time is just flying by. His 4 months stats are:

Weight: 16.25 lbs 72%
Height: 25.25 in 58 %
Head: 16.75 in 54%

The doctor said he has CBS. Which stands for chubby baby syndrome!!! To say the least!! Holy heavens, I was expecting him to be like 14 pounds!! We know he is thriving though.

I've introduced him to rice cereal. . .



and I think this last picture sums it all up!

"Mom are you kidding me! I'm supposed to like this stuff?"

He's not really a big fan of it, to say the least. He takes it just fine in his bottle though.

He still is not sleeping through the night. He gets up 2-3 times a night. The doctor says to keep getting up and feed him until he's 6 months old. . .so we still have a couple more months of sleepless nights for me.

But he is one of the happiest babies I know. Always has a smile on his face! Just love this little boy to death!
And so does his big sister!

1 comment:

MJ said...

He is SOOOO cute!