Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Fun

Riding her bikes. She switches back and forth between the two. The one is too small for her but she still likes to ride it. I can't believe how good she is getting on her big bike. She flies on it down the sidewalk!!! I would have to run to keep up with her!!



We went to another carnival. Same rides just a different city. Brooklyn is in love with Carnivals! This time we went with Jayden and Kaylie. Just another hot summer day!

She had the whole ride to herself. I'm not quite sure what she thought of that.




Fireworks on the 4th of July. When Brookie was a baby she would just scream at the fireworks. Now obviously she's fine but I was curious to think what Hudson would do. Sometimes he got a little nervous but never cried about the noise.





Helping Papa kick down the fireworks once we were all done.

Hudson with Aunt Erin

We went up to this Splash Pad in HIghland. It was a lot of fun but really hot for me. It's a new park so the trees are little which means no shade for me and Hudson.

Brookie's face pretty much says it all! I love it!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

You have had a fun summer! The splash pad looks like it was a lot of fun... bummer on the shade, the heat is killing me so I feel for you.

Cute kids, as always!