Friday, November 5, 2010

8 Months

Little man is 8 months old, and it's been quite the exciting month. He said his first words. . . Pa Pa!! Which in our house in Grandpa, let's just say I was pretty peeved!! I have been working with him on one word, Ma Ma. . .nothing else. So I called my dad up and said have you brain washed my child? He was pretty proud even though he doesn't associate Pa Pa with him just yet. But I didn't tell my dad that because he was pretty proud! He eventually did say Ma Ma, but I was quite sad those weren't his first words.

He got his first tooth, and then one week later got another. Let's just say that week was pretty rough! He has had 2 ear infections. Add that on top of teething, NO FUN!!

He has started army crawling and rolling all over the place. He's not content to just sit still anymore, he's gotta be moving! He gets up on all 4 and just rocks back and forth. Just within the last few days he has crawled, but only like 2 times and then he falls on his stomach.

He weighs roughly 20 pounds, I only know that because we've been to the doctor for his ear infections. But I'm pretty sure once he's full on crawling he'll maintain that weight.

He loves any and all food. Anything I give him, he doesn't reject!

These pictures we obviously all from Halloween and you can't see his face but it shows the back of his costume which was pretty cute and him just moving around!




He flopped on his back like this and didn't move for a minute. He was so exhausted from trying to move around! He's so cute and we can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes!!! That picture of him on his back is priceless!!! PS, I am still da da. What the heck my kid is 18 months old. She only says ma ma when whe is whinning:)