Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Something to Remember


Brooklyn said something today that I want to remember. . .

We've been doing the nutcracker for the past two days and running around like crazy. Tonight was no exception. I was at my mom's house dropping Hudson off to be watched to take Brookie to dance. She didn't want to come in, which is surprising, she always wants to go to Grandma's house to see either Grandma, Pa Pa or Coleen. Anyways I take Hudson inside and I'm only there for a couple minutes. I come back out to the car and she is screaming. I finally got her to calm down and tell me what was wrong. She said, "You were taking for so long." Which says all the time. But what was hilarious is then she proceeded to tell me, "you were taking your dear sweet time!"

I say that to her all the time when she taking forever to do something!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

That is so cute! I love when they say things exactly like we do. It makes me grateful that we don't swear. Thanks for sharing.