Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Its that time of year again. . .family pictures! I personally like to have family pictures taken, it will give me something to look back on each year and see how our family has grown. Lane, on the other hand HATES them. Don't ask me why, but ever year I get the same reaction when I tell him we're taking pictures. So we made these short and sweet, 20 minutes in and out!!! Hudson is at such a hard age to contain so we had to be fast. Once again, Laci took them and she does a fabulous job!!!
October 2011
Brooklyn, 5 years
Hudson, 20 months




This is what I get from Lane. . . I still love him though!!

And this is what I get from Brookie. . .




So much attitude and personality! But I love it, it truly shows her true colors!!

We didn't get a whole lot of Hudson because like I said he doesn't want to sit still. My 2 handsome boys!!
He sure loves his Daddy!!

4 comments:

Lizzy and Dallas said...

Love them!

LANKY and KARIS said...

She did a great job! Your family is adorable.

MJ said...

So cute! I love the ones of you and Brooklyn.

Jannifer said...

These are so cute. I love how Brooklyn is posing in all of them. Sorry to hear about Lane's dad, I hope treatments go well!