Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let's Get Together

Drill Team Party!! So I know a bunch of you are coming back home to the PG, Lindon area for Christmas. I'm trying to set up a day that we can all get together for lunch and catch up and see everyone's kids and babies!! So leave me a note as to how long your going to be in town for and what day or days will work best for you. I know it will be kind of crazy with the holidays but I really want to see everyone. I'm thinking between Christmas and New Years, but I'm not sure how long people are staying. Let me know ASAP so I can pick a date and get it all planned!!!!

P.S. I know not everyone has a blog so I'll put this on facebook too, but if you know of someone and you have their number, call them and let them know. Thanks! :)

5 comments:

Kalli said...

I'm in girl! Let me know if I can help. I think that the 29th or 30th would be best for me, but I'm around, so I'll just make it work whenever! Thanks for putting it together Sam!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

hey not the 30th! my little bro is coming home the 30th so i'll be at the airport, he flies in in the morning. just a thought :)

Judd Family said...

I will be home Dec. 18th until Jan. 15. I might be staying a little while longer to help with my younger siblings. Any day after Christmas works for me, except Saturday the 27th, thats when we are blessing Jordyn.

The Wrights said...

Wow! This may be too crazy trying to get everyones schedules together to work for just one day! I say we just choose a day and hope everyone can make it! I will be gone to Vegas for New Years! So the 27th and 29th work for me! Did we all decided to do a lunch date?? Let me know what I can do!

Kozlowski Family said...

k i totally want to come!! my phone number is 318-3617 call me Sam and i will help with anything! I can do any day