Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pizza Factory It Is. . .

Okay drill girls, I've decided to get together on Monday the 29th. That is what works best for most people. We're going to do dinner instead of lunch because I work and I know other people to do. So Pizza Factory in Lindon @ 6 p.m. on the 29th. Sorry no husbands allowed but kids are. I hope you can all come!!! Let me know if you can make it so I can have some sort of idea how many people will be there. And you better come so that I don't look like a retard waiting for all these people to show but no one comes!!

See you Soon! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We decided to leave today! I wish I could have made it. Hope you all have fun.. take lots of pictures and blog them, so that I can see everyone and their cute kids! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!