Friday, December 19, 2008

Lights and More

We try to do something fun together as a family once a week, since we only see Daddy on Tuesday and Wednesday nights because he his working so much. This week we went and saw the lights at Thanksgiving Pointe. You just drive through in your car. We had Dave and Tiff and their kids all pile into the our truck so we could only pay for one vehicle instead of two. It cost $7 and lasts for about 10-15 minutes.


Watch out everyone, Brookie is driving!! (I love Lane's face!)


The kids really enjoyed it. We then headed over to Chilis for some freakin amazing dessert!! A chocolate chip molten!


SHE DID IT!!!


She is potty trained!! I am so proud of her, it has been pretty easy. I think this is our second week of being potty trained. For the most part she tells you she needs to go but we still have accidents every now and then. For example, last night we took our friends Matt and Cassie to the airport which is about a 45 minute drive each way. I debated about putting her in a pull-up, but I didn't. We're almost there maybe like 5 minutes away and she tells me she needs to go potty. I said can you hold it for just a minute we're almost there. Matt did a really good job of distracting her and she held it. I ran into the airport when we got there and she went, good job!!! Then on the way back we're about 15 minutes away from home and she tells me she needs to go potty again, aahhh great! Well she couldn't wait that long and a few minutes later she tells me she's wet. Oh well! If we're home all day and not doing anything she does great, it's when we're out running errand that she kind of has a hard time holding it when we're not near a bathroom. Anyways I am extremely proud of her and can't believe how big she is getting!!


4 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

Congrats on the potty training. What a relief. No more diapers! And Brooklyn has to be one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen!

Sarah W said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so much like her Mom! That picture of her on your lap...you have the exact eyes! She's a doll...

Judd Family said...

Brooklyn's hair is so long! She is a cutie.

Kayla said...

Good job on potty training...girls seem to just get it....boys not so much! Kason however sees Kooper do it all the time and wants to try!