Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I want a good song!

Our camera is fixed!!! Yay!! I had Lane take it to a camera store and told them what was wrong and he looked at the lens at there was a big huge fingerprint, thanks Brookie! Well it was painless and free so it's okay.

A funny thing that Brookie does is we'll get in the car to go somewhere and she says, "Mamma I want a good song." I turn on Carrie Underwood 'Wasted' and she says, "yeah this a good song." So I sing it to her and she has the funniest facial expression, she sings along to the chorus. I am so sick of the song though because to her it's the only good song there is. I even turn on a different song by Carrie Underwood and she freaks out. I remember when she was a brand new baby, if she was screaming in the car I would turn on Rascal Flatts and it would put her right to sleep.

Lane is halfway done with his CNA course and is really enjoying it. He's already signed up for an EMT course which starts right after the CNA one. Hopefully after he's finished the EMT course he'll be able to get a pretty decent job. Brooklyn has adjusted well to all the changes that have been going on lately. We just love having her in our lives!

3 comments:

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Sam cute pictures! Just to let you know you did add me! we really should get the girls together text me any time you are at home and are free!

Harris Family said...

Hey guys, hope all is well. I haven't kept up with ya lately so it's good to hear Lane is doing the CNA course. Nursing is the best thing I have ever done. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Let me know if you guys need any help researching jobs or what not. Love ya both

James and Cassidee said...

James is an EMT, and the pics in those books are so crazy! I've heard quite the stories about his ride alongs with the paramedics! I am glad you guys are doing good, and that you and Brookie have good taste in music!