Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Erin's Wedding

So here are the pictures from Erin's wedding. Nichole did an amazing job with the pictures and I thought the wedding turned out really nice. It was a lot of work on our part but it was beautiful. Brookie was the cutest flower girl ever. She only threw (well more like chucked) one flower at the very end of the isle.




Here are the newlyweds, Erin and Travis.

The Bridesmaids: Travis' step-sister Kelly, Emily, Erin, Me

The Groomsmen: Lane, Kyle, Travis, Travis' best friend Jeff, Uriel

Mom and Dad with the bride
Here is the whole family.

We tried to get some pictures of just the 3 of us but Brookie was being a little stinker and wouldn't smile. I thought she was the cutest thing I've ever see, I know I'm biased but I just couldn't get enough of here and I thought Lane look so good in his tux!



Me and Erin

I love these last pictures, Nichole was just snapping shots of her before we walked down the isle. I was so proud of her that she walked down all by herself. We only practiced the day before at the rehearsal throwing shredded paper. She loved her pretty dress!





I absolutely loved her cake, I thought it was so cute!


2 comments:

earlh75 said...

I so loved that wedding! Everything was just beutiful. cute pics of the baby and you guys, what a great pohotographer

Jannifer said...

She looks so adorable! Love all the pics.