Friday, April 3, 2009

first REAL haircut

I have trimmed Brooklyn's hair before but never CUT it. Well it's really long and it's kind of stragley looking at the ends and really thin so I decided it was time to get it cut. I took her to Cookie Cuts which is fantastic, I highly recommend it! They let the kids pick out a movie to watch and pick their own chair. Brookie picked the pink car and Toy Story 2. Each individual chair has their own TV screen to watch the movie. Here is the before picture. . .

During. . .

And the after. These are the best pictures but they cut atleast 2 inches off!

It looks much better than before, I can't believe how big she is getting.

The other day we were sitting outside waiting for my mom to come pick us up so I decided to take some pictures. She would put her cheek next to mine, I thought it was adorable!!


"Come on Grandma, where are you?

2 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my Sam she is so cute! Crazy how fast they grow...

Kayla said...

She is getting so big and her hair was getting really long...I think what cookie cutters does is such a great idea!