Monday, April 27, 2009

St. George

This last weekend we made a girls trip down the St. George. The main reason for going down there was a Doterra Oils conference which my family is really in to. My mom had vertigo which means she pretty much has no balance, dizziness and can't really do anything. So we left Friday night at about 8 and didn't get in until midnight, we struggled to find the condo. Saturday we woke up went to McDonalds for breakfast and they all headed off to the conference which left me to wander St. George all alone. I didn't really want to go to the conference, it cost $25 and didn't seem to intriging. I tried to find the outlet malls but struggled, so I went to Target and then back to the condo. We met up for lunch at this really good pie place.

I met up with Debbie, a friend from high school who lives down there. She came to lunch with us.

Me and Erin

Emily and my mom on the left side. Two really good family friends came along as well, they are really into the oils too, Sherie Warner and Danielle Seegmiller.

After lunch, my mom couldn't really stand or sit for that matter. So me, Emily and Erin headed out to the outlet malls. For my birthday all I asked for was money so I could go shopping. I got $200 and I spent it all!! They were the best birthday presents ever, becuase I got to pick them out!

After shopping we went to dinner at Players Sports Grill, which is a lot like Iggys.

Erin, Mom, me and Emily

Mom, Danielle, and Sherie
The trip was short but a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

The Burningham Family said...

Hey, I miss living in st george, its not that bad place to live We really enjoyed it. Except the 100 degree summer, We always think about moving back, but who knows if it will happen. I really hoped you guys enjoyed it. Tell your family hi for us.

Cory and Monika said...

Wow, what a fun trip. It's too bad that your mom was sick. I am glad that you were able to spend your birthday money. That is always fun.

James and Cassidee said...

Hey the coupons I have are for Chuck E Cheese. If you still want me to mail them to you, email me on facebook and send me your address!