Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here is my stud of husband on his first day of work at the hospital! Soon to be nurse, doctor or whatever it is he decides to do!!!
(I couldn't flip it)
He is really enjoying working in this field. IHC is a great place to work for. We thought we didn't see eachother before him working at the hospital, no we really don't ever see eachother. He goes to work at 6 p.m. and gets back home at 7 a.m. I get up at 8 a.m. and go to work until 5 p.m. and then we start all over again. It's hard but we are making sacrafices for eachother so that we can both spend time with Brookie. Speaking of Brookie. . .I just love her!! I didn't post anything from Mother's Day, but it was a great day!! Last year Lane was dumb and said Mother's Day is a stupid holiday along with Father's Day! Hello! What is he thinking? Well this year he redeemed himself and made up for it. He was so sweet, when I woke up in the morning he had a card for me and a Nintendo DS with a game! How thoughtful! We didn't go to church since Brookie had pneumonia so we went over to my parents house to visit, since Lane doesn't ever see them because he's working so much! It was good. Then we headed over to Lane's parents house for lunch then back home for a much needed nap. Lane had to go to work and I went up to my Grandparents and had dinner. Lane got off work early and came home and we spent some time together!! It was great!

We let the kids plant some flowers, they loved it. Brookie loves to go out and water her planter everyday.



We also went miniature golfing for the first time and had so much fun!!
This picture is priceless! It was a fun family outing, even though all she wanted to do was go inside and play the aracade toys she still got into it!

This little girl makes our family complete!! I love to come home from work and see her cute little smile as she says, "Mama, you all done with work?"

No comments: