Monday, May 18, 2009

Liberty Land

Lane had they day off so we headed to Liberty Land out in Lehi. It's new place that is very family oriented. We decided to take Brookie there and probably scarred her for life. She did good on most of the stuff but she is still talking about how she didn't want to ride the airplane ride.

Of course she was totally fine with the slide, we couldn't get her off it.

This is where we went all wrong. The roller coaster. I really wasn't expecting it to be that scary. . .well it was!! It went pretty fast and she is probably traumatized and won't ever go on a roller coaster again.


Luckily we redeemed ourselves with the Carousel. This was probably her favorite ride!

I know I look thrilled in the next picture, we were just waiting.

"Daddy, please save me."

Bumper Boats were actually a lot of fun. Of course getting into them she was a little hesitant but she eventually warmed up!

"Ok, this is fun!"


Mom and Dad probably enjoyed these the most! I didn't know how to drive them so Lane pushed me up against the wall where water comes out so I was soaked!! I was trying to save the camera from getting wet, my phone was ringing so my pocket was vibrating all the meanwhile trying my hardest not to get wet!!!

Our family!!!

Riding the train with Mom!


Of course all she wanted to do was ride the little kiddie rides that cost money to ride them. We gave in and let her ride a couple of them!


We also hit 18 holes of miniature golf and had lunch. Lane also took the night off so we had a BBQ is some friends and family!! We always take full advantage of Daddy have a free day and do something together.

(Help!! I want to make a picture collage but I don't know how!!)

3 comments:

Trevor and Andi said...

You guys are so much fun! You are always doing cool things together as a family- its awesome!
P.S. I do simple collages on picnik.com if that helps
-Andi

Cory and Monika said...

I have driven by that new place a few times and wondered if it was and good or not.
I am up to a craft night any time. Things have slowed down a bit now that Cody's t-ball is over. Do you have a craft project in mind? We should still meet at the wood connection for ideas. Call me and we can set up a time!

Natalee said...

This looks like fun.. we live in Lehi, and i still have never been. It looks like we would have fun though, i will have to go try it out.

You guys do alot of fun things together.. i need your motivation.

P.S. Brookie is SOOO cute. I can not believe how big she is getting.