Thursday, June 11, 2009

cookie DOUGH monster

Brookie's favorite thing to do these days are make cookies. Every time she is at Grandma's house she wants to make them. But she doesn't actually eat the cookies, she only eats the dough. Which is fine with me because that is the best part!! The whole thing about getting salmonella from cookie dough because it has raw eggs in it is so not true. I have eaten cookie dough my entire life and never once got sick. And obviously from these pictures it makes Brooklyn's day to make cookies and eat the cookie dough.




Daddy was working at Chili's and it was raining outside so we made oatmeal raisin cookies for him, since those are his favorite. We made some without raisins, just plain, for us. These are the one cookies she will actually eat both the dough and the baked cookies.


4 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

I am totally laughing at your In Touch magazine on the table. Its nice to know someone is concerned about the future of Jon & Kate as well! PS: I love the dough too!

Jason and Kimber said...

Hey Sammy just wanted to say hi. It was good to see you at Amber's house. I will let you know when we are coming home. I loved this post because cookie dough is my favorite too. Who cares about the raw eggs, its worth the risk.

All your pics are so cute, it looks like you have done a lot of fun things lately.

Hightower said...

she is so adorable! I love the picture of her at the top of your blog!

AnnEE said...

I think Lane must be the only person I've met that is younger than 80 who likes Oatmeal Raisin. :) Hazen's just starting to enjoy cooking with me- it's fun!