Monday, July 20, 2009

Brookie's First Dance Class

I decided to put Brookie in dance class. I was a little worried with how she would do but she loves it!! The first class I had prepared her for about a week telling her she was going to go to dance class and that momma was just going to drop her off and she was going to have fun. She asked if her cousin Kaylie was coming and I told her no you're going to make new friends. She went right in, no fuss! I can watch her through the glass door and I was worried if she saw me sitting there she would freak out and want to come out with me. But she doesn't, she'll see me and smile and wave at me. It's so fun to watch her, she is absolutely adorable!!! I was surprised that she actually did most of the moves. She is the youngest in the class the rest of them are 3, but she seems to be doing just fine.




I just love this little girl!!

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

How fun! I am impressed that she did so well. Where is she taking classes at?? She is darling! Miss ya

Sharee said...

She is beautiful Sam, you know that though. How fun for both of you. I love having Dmitri try new things and seeing him take to it like that. It is so much fun.

Cassie said...

Cuuute!!! Girls are so much fun!! I just love her! She's adorable! :)

Kayla said...

How CUTE! That is why I want a girl SO BAD!!!! She is such a dolly!