Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Baby is 3!!!!

I can't believe I have a 3 year old! Well on her birthday September 2nd. We started off the day with breakfast at One Man Band, then we took her to Chuck E Cheese, that is where she wanted to go, just me her and Lane. Then Lane had to go to school and I had to go to work just for a couple hours. Then we got ready to the big party!! We just had family come over to my parents house and had a BBQ amd let the kids play in the water and swing set, hence the swimming suit! It was a fun day devoted all to my little munchkin!!
She was being silly and had 3 straws in her drink!

I just love these two!!!!
She loves to help Grandma mow the lawn. They were mowing the lawn so I could set up the swimming pools which sadly I ddin't get any pictures of them playing in it.






Just to clarify, I did NOT make her cake, are you kidding me!! I found this girls blog that makes amazing cakes, but they are a little pricy.




Some things to remember about Brookie when she is 3: (this is more for me to remember)

*she loves loves loves her Grandma's
*still has to watch Phineas and Ferb before naps and bed
*whenever she cries or get hurts she always wants daddy
*loves camping
*loves disney moves (Incredibles, Tarzan, Happy Feet are some of her favs)
*can do puzzles all by herself, big or small, she loves to do them
*tells me I look cute when I'm getting ready
*has to have a bowl of cereal every night
*loves animals but I refuse to get one at our house
*starting to not be so shy and will go up to other kids and ask them their name and if they want to play
*is a tease
*finally potty trained at night
*when I come home from work she runs and gives me a big hug and says, "you all done with work?"

This list could go on forever but I just don't want to forget. She is such a big girl and we love her to death!

4 comments:

Terry said...

She is adorable and I am so happy you are pregnant again! I sure miss seeing you! Give your mom a hug for me! Love you! Terry

Cassie said...

Brookie's cake is AMAZING!! Did you make it?? You are such a creative, good mommy!!

Rachel Mae said...

That cake looks incredible! Congrats on being pregnant again! Thanks for showing so many pictures.... seeing you guys at the one man band makes me so happy, I miss home sometimes.

Jason and Kimber said...

Can't believe she is 3! Love the cake. Way cute!! So, so glad you are prego, but sorry you have to be sick. Love ya!