Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day

For Labor Day this year me and Brookie went with my parents up to Strawberry. I normally don't really look forward to camping because Brookie won't take naps and doesn't go to bed till super late and then gets up early in the morning. Which I guess normally isn't such a big deal but being pregnant I am extremely fatigued and tired. But we actually had a lot of fun! We went fishing, which both Brookie and I lost interest very fast and were bored.

Brookie and Papa fishing



Brookie loves to go on 4-wheeler rides with Papa and look for animals. This is how we actually get her to fall asleep for a nap, take her for a ride. She loves to roast marsh mellows, well actually just burn them and leave them in the fire. She likes to lick the marsh mellows one lick at a time. :)




Lane was able to come up Monday morning as soon as he got off work and take Brookie fishing. She once again lost interest very fast, but I got 3 fish!!! I was so proud of myself. Lane on the other hand caught 1!


1 comment:

Sarah W said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I'm a little behind, I guess! That's SOOOO exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Woo HOoo!