Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So Much to Say!!!!

I have so much to post about; Brookie's birthday, labor day camping, fishing. But I have one thing on my mind that is pretty much consuming me. . .






I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!



I say finally because we've been trying for a year. But as I look back on the past year it's been pretty tough. I miscarried at 6 weeks. Lane lost his job. I had to go back to work full time. Some of my close friends got pregnant and had babies which was extremely hard for me but at the same time I was so happy for them. Lane totally switched career paths and went back to school full time. Lane got a wonderful job at the hospital. Finances haven't been the greatest. But through all these trials we have learned and become stronger. We have a beautiful 3 year old who puts a smile on our face everyday.

We are thrilled to be pregnant, other than the fact I have been very sick the past 2 weeks throwing my guts up, which leads everyone to believe it's a boy since I wasn't this sick with Brooklyn.

I'm 12 weeks along and due March 18th!!!

12 comments:

Natalee said...

CONGRATS SAM!! That is awesome. I didn't even know that you were trying. The 2nd time around always takes longer (from what i hear) We tried to get prego for 7 months before it finally happened for us on #2 as well. Good Luck, hopefully you will get feeling better :)

Ali said...

I'm so happy for you!!

I can't stop smiling :)

Jill Revell said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting.

James and Cassidee said...

That is the greatest news! Finances always work themselves out so don't stress about that. I am a very strong believer that everything happens when it happens! It took us a year and a half and 4 rounds of fertility drugs to get preg with Jax, and now I realize he came when he was supposed to. Now I can look back and say I was tested for a reason and I still had a positive outcome. Congrats again!!!

Judd Family said...

That is so exciting!! And I can't believe you have a three year old?!?!?! Aren't we still too young to have kids?!?!

Judd Family said...

Oh yeah, I was sicker than a dog with Jordyn! Have you tried taking 1/2 of a Unisom sleeping pill and a Vitamin B6 before you go to bed? It worked really well for me... most days:)

Cory and Monika said...

I had a feeling that you were. I wanted to ask you on the phone today but I thought no, she will tell if she is! Ha, I don't know how I knew, but I knew. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy you invited me to your blog just in time for me to see your exciting news! super cute family.

LANKY and KARIS said...

Yay! we are so happy things are well and are way excited for you guys! Hope you get feeling better. we need to see you guys soon! How is school going for lane?

Kayla said...

We saw Lane at Chili's and he told us! To answer your question...I would love to make one for you. When you find out what your having for sure, you should come pick fabric out and then I would be happy to make one! My sister-in-law is trying to get me to make them and sell them.....wish I had time to make a whole bunch!

Sharee said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Take care Sam.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

yea!!! i'm so excited for you guys! even though things have been hard the last year, it's nice to be able to see that everything happens for a reason! ;)