Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Week Appointment

Well Hudson is 3 weeks old now so I'm a little behind. But last week we took him to his 2 week appointment and he's growing!!

Weight: 7 lbs 8th %tile
Length: 20 in 26th %tile
Head: 14 in 16th %tile

I was worried he would have a big head but looks like he got my peanut head. It's still hard for me to imagine that he shouldn't be here yet and he's 3 weeks old now. The 18th was my due date.





I'm adjusting to having 2 kids. Let's just say that you definately have to know how to multitask. I'm surviving while Lane is at school and work. The hardest time is the weekends since he works overnight and then sleeps all day I have no help. I was looking thru the camera and found these pictures of me sleeping. I was so tired! I turned on a movie for Brookie and zonked out and apparantly she got bored so she took pictures of me sleeping and I also woke up to find Lane's wallet with everything torn out of it.

Somedays are like this!!!

Brookie is the best big sister ever!!! She loves Hudson to death and always wants to help mommy. She loves to hold him and feed him and help change his bum. She is such a good helper and I'm so glad that she has adjusted so well!!!



Brooklyn has also been quite the photographer. She loves to take pictures. So these are some of those she has taken.




We sure love having this little boy in our home!!! Even if I don't get to sleep thru the night!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh Sam,

Hudson is adorable! The photos of him with his sister are so cute. I loved reading the birth story and could relate to a lot of the things you said. Henry was two weeks early, I was an emotional wreck and had a boat load of concern for Eliza too... in the end, it's the best thing ever having a sibling for a best friend. Congrats again!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I had a feeling to check your blog. Hang in there!