Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 Months

Hudson boy is now 5 months old and is just a TANK!!!! He has been on solid foods for about a month in hopes he would sleep thru the night but to no avail. He eats anything! He hates to be laying down, always has to be sitting or standing. He likes in saucer toy thingy.

Look at his chubby legs!
He is a drool monster. I never knew babies could slobber this much because Brooklyn didn't. But notice the slobber coming out of his mouth.
While I was pregnant and we were trying to decide on a name Lane wanted something related with basketball. So my Dad was giving us stupid suggestions like: free throw, basket, hoop. . .seriously stupid ones! But one that kind of stuck was Dribble, which totally fits him know because he is constantly drooling!!
He loves his big sister! And is such a happy boy!




He sleeps on his side or rolls to his stomach which is causing us grief at night. He can roll over to his stomach but then can't get back. So he is totally capable of sleeping thru the night but doesn't because he rolls to his stomach and wakes up and then cries. I let him cry but seriously he keeps on crying so I keep on going in to put him back on his back. This process sometimes goes on for a couple hours each night. It's very exhausting!
He has finally found his feet so his feet and fingers are constantly in his mouth.

These 2 kids are so much fun! Brooklyn loves Hudson so much and is getting excited now that he can sit up all by himself and dying for the day when they can play together!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yay for a Hudson update! I like the "dribble" idea for a nickname, pretty funny!

I'm totally worried after reading Brookie's dental experience. Eliza has never been. We drink a lot of juice at our house. I ought to schedule that appointment, I think!

I loved the sibling photos. Very cute!