Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kyle's Wedding

My brother Kyle got married on August 10th. He is the last sibling to get married so my parents are officially empty nesters. He was married in the Oquirrh Temple which I had never been there before. It was a great day!
The happy married couple
Our family of 4. It was extremely windy when we came out. Brooklyn was being a stinker and wouldn't smile for any of the pictures.
Look at my 2 handsome boys! Just love them!

Don't mind Hudson's tummy and his flood pants. I borrowed this outfit from a friend and didn't ever put it on him until then. But I guess give him a break the pants are 0-3 month which he hasn't been in that size for awhile. But by the time I realized what size they were it was too late. But nonetheless I think this is a cute picture with Brookie's smile and his tummy hangin out!

Sometimes these 2 get along so great. This was one of those times!
Mommy and Hudson. I just couldn't stand how cute he looked in his tie.
This is Jeff, a very good family friend, and Brookie has sure taken a liking to him. He was trying to get her to cheer up to smile for pictures.

Brookie wouldn't go give Kyle a hug once they came out of the temple so he was coming to get her.
The new Twiggs family, minus the grandkids
Katelyn with all the bridesmaids
Us at the reception
This is my mom's sister Coleen. She has lived in Ohio for about the past year and half and she came back for Kyle's wedding and actually is living with my parents now. We absolutely love having her here. She is the sweetest lady ever!!
All the boys in their pink. Lane was not too thrilled to be wearing this. But he still looks like a stud!
Speaking of studs, look at this little man. I hated the pink bow tie, but the bride was the one who piced it out. He still adorable though!

2 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

That was a fun night. I have to say the men were good sports about wearing the pink vests.

lovelyambition said...

Thanks Lane for wearing pink AGAIN! You're a trooper :)