Sunday, October 26, 2008

GIRL'S NIGHT

So every year my sisters and I totally get into So You Think You Can Dance, this year I decided that we should go to one of their concerts. We decided to make it a girls night since none of the guys really wanted to come, they would've come for us though. Frst we went to dinner to Tepanaki one of our favorite restaraunts. These are my sisters, Emily and Erin. Then we went to Baskin Robbins to get dessert and then we made our way over to the E center in SLC. I've never been to a concert before so for me this was one of the coolest things I've ever been too. Our seats were pretty good not great but we could see the faces of the dancers and tell who they were. Mom bought binoculars, she thought we'd be clear up at the top but she didn't even need to use them. After this night we decided that once a month we should all get together and go out and do something fun since we don't spend a lot of time together. We all bought shirts and then talked about it the whole way home!!!

1 comment:

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

i'm so jealous you got to got that concert! i'm sure it was awesome. i happy you have joined the blogging world. it's addicting!