Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party


So I have finally started a blog!!! Well lots has gone on in our lives, for starters I went back to work full-time since Lane and mortgages aren't doing so hot becuase of the economy. I went back to the insurance company I worked at before I had Brooklyn, being a Secretary. Lane right now is in between jobs, he works at Chili's in American Fork which just started out as a part-time second job but now has turned to full-time until he finds a steady job. It kind of sucks right now, I hate going to work everyday 9-5 but we didn't really have a choice... So my work had a Halloween party and Brookie was the cutest Ladybug ever!!

Look at her totally check him out!! It's Big Foot! She was absolutely terrified of him, she kept her eye on him all night long. She started calling him a monkey and then pounding her hands on her chest like a gorilla does. When we got home that night she said, "mom monkey is scary!" After the party Lane and I took her to Chilis to get a chocolate chip molten, we get a 50% discount when Lane comes with us!

Isn't she adorable!!! I made her tutu for about $5 and then my sister in law made the wings and headband. You can't really see her shoes but they are sparkly. If you ask her what she is, she says, "a bug."

No comments: