Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy and Me




Brookie and I go to this Mommy and Me class at the rec center once a week for an hour. This last week we went to Hee Haw farms and went down the slide, took a hay ride, picked out a pumpkin, saw some animals and went through a mini corn maze. I'm enjoying going to class and I think she is too. She is one of the youngest ones and they go up to 3 1/2 years so the first couple weeks was interesting but she's used to it now and loves to come home and show everyone what she made. We always to a project then we have story time which I have a hard time making her sit through because her attention span is like 30 seconds. Then we always have a snack.















The next week we took the pumpkin that she had picked out to class and they got to decorate it, that was fun. But I think her favorite part was we got to make pumpkin pancakes!!!






















5 comments:

Todd and Rachel said...

Yeah...you gave in! I love your blog...you are officially connected to everyone! You look so good I can't wait to see you guys in person.

Nichole Burdett said...

Okay can I tell you how cute Brooklyn is? Your Mom had her over at my parents house a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to steal her and take her home with me. How are you guys doing anyway? I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time.

Valerie Housley said...

Yea!!! I am so happy you have a blog! What a great way to stay in touch with you and your adorable family!! Ours is www.thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com I am so excited to follow your lives a little more!! I miss you TONS!!!! I just think you are the best!

Nate & Amber Kozlowski said...

hey sam I am so glad you found my blog we need to get together! I live right by you in pg. Ava loves play dates let me know when you are free!

The Gray Blogger said...

Sammy I found your blog and well you already had my name so your found me first. I cleaned em's teeth the other day so I go all updated on things but we need to see each other. Hope all goes well with you working right now. We wish Lane best of luck in the job hunt. Brookie is dang cute and so big.

Kimber