Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

So I know I'm going to look really lame posting these pictures the same night but I don't have anything to do tonight because Lane is working. Halloween was fun this year, Brookie was really into it, she would knock on the doors and say trick or treat, then tell them thanks and bye.




This is my sister Emily's little boy, Landon he is 18 months old and Brookie calls him "Ya Ya."

This is Kaylie who is Lane's brothers little girl and she is 4 months younger than Brookie. They are so cute together and get along really well. Brooklyn loves to hang out with her and Jayden.

Here the 3 Pont cousins, Kaylie (almost 2), Jayden 3 and Brookie 2.




The class I take Brookie to at the Rec Center once a week had a Halloween party and Daddy came with us today. They had all sorts of games and treats.

This was the only way to make her go through these tunnell things, I had to go in first and then she would follow me. It wasn't so bad at the beginning but then at the end it got smaller and I barely made it out!

Daddy's forte', golf!!


Digging in the graveyard!




Brookie just being silly!!


4 comments:

The Carter Family said...

I cant believe that you went through the tunnel! It was so small. You are such a good mom.

Cory and Monika said...

Sam, Wow a lot has changed from when I saw you last. I am so glad that you started a blog... and it looks so good. I am sorry that you had to go back to work full time but what a blessing to have that job to fall back on. I was sad that we missed you on Halloween. We didn't get to your parents house utill 8:00. You did a great job on Brookie's tutu. You are such a talented chica!

Melissa said...

Hey Sam,
I found your blog from Monika's. We have a blog but it is private. I would love to invite you though, I just need an e-mail address. Drop me an e-mail and I'll invite you. lemonfam@gmail.com
Brookie is so cute, she reminds me a little of Erin but you guys all look alike. Your girls night out looked like a lot of fun.

SARIE said...

ok you might not remember me i am one of cassie's best friends
however i just wanted say that i think those two girls are so cute! i love their twin costumes.