Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Leaves


This weekend while I was sick with the flu, my sweet husband raked all the leaves in our yard. We have 3 huge trees in our front yard and it was completely covered in leaves, you couldn't even see the grass.


When Brookie woke up from her nap she even came out to help.





She obviously didn't like being in the leaves, she preferred to be in the truck drinking Dad's Dr. Pepper.


I didn't get a before picture because I was sleeping when he started but here is the after and it looks so much better!



What a good helper, first she started out with her rake...


Then she decided that wasn't really working so she got the big one.


Put your back into it babe!


After working so hard we decided it was time to play in the swing!

7 comments:

Harris Family said...

Tell Lane he really shouldn't scowl at someone that decides to send a friendly honk his way when he his standing next to the road... I was only trying to say Hi!!!

Jill Revell said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait to have a house. Ok...we used the book "Potty Training in Less than Day". She still has accidents every now and then but I've been pretty pleased with how easy it has been. Good luck!

Trevor and Andi said...

Hey sam and lane! We found your blog, its so much fun- you guys are just the cutest little family!

James and Cassidee said...

Lane and his perfect yard! I am jealous!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

wow i wish i had leaves like that in my yard, i would definitely jump in them! i guess i'd have to have some trees first.

Ali said...

So I just found out that you have a blog! Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please add me when you go private! ali.flegal@gmail.com

Cassie said...

guess what? we've hit record this time. I haven't seen you in FOREVER! And i miss you and Lane and Brookie!