Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Hubby

#1 Where did you meet your husband?
We met in High School, I had a couple classes with him and thought he was really cute. We totally flirted with eachother all the time.

#2 How long did you date before you were married? 2 years

#3 How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years and it's been amazing!!

#4 What does he do that suprises you? Sometimes after we've had a big fight, he'll go out and get me a cute card and some of my favorite candy. And sometimes he'll surprise me with flowers, which I am always surprised because flowers don't come very often.


#5 What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes (Brookie's are just like his.) And his bum. . . every since we started dating, we always have said to each other, "nice bum, where ya from." I don't know where it came from but it has stayed with us!

#6 What is your favorite quality? He is an amazing father to Brooklyn. He has a sense of humor and a very good listener. He is extremely supportive too.

#7 Does he have any nicknames for you? Sampha (which his whole family calls me) and then of course babe, honey, sweetheart etc.



#8 What is his favorite food? He will pretty much eat anything, but a few places that are our favorite places to go out to eat are P.F. Changs and Tepanyaki's. And some that are a little less expensive would have to be definately Taco Amigo. But I do cook too, chicken divan and meat loaf are a couple of his favorites.

#9 What is his favorite sport? Everyone that knows Lane knows that it is basketball. But that doesn't mean it's the only sport he watches or plays. He watches everything from hockey, golf, football, to baseball and basketball.


#10 When and where did you first kiss? It was on our 2nd date, I asked him to Sweater Swing and I was dropping him off at his house after the dance. I drove my mom's mini cooper and I was leaning up against the car and he kissed me, it gave me chills all up and down my body. I smiled the whole way home.



#11 What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Well we love to be home and play with Brookie together or take her out and do something fun. We like to watch all our shows that we have recoreded. When we have a chance to go out, we like to just go to dinner and a movie like the old days.

#12 Do you have any kids? Yes, a beautiful 2 year old!



#13 Does he have any hidden talents? He can cook really good!

#14 How old is he? 23

#15 Who said "I love you" first? He did, but I don't remeber how it happened, I know I should because this is something important but I have a terrible memory. I think I knew before he did but I wasn't going to tell him first.

#16 Whats his favorite music? A little bit of everything! Honestly from country to rap and everything in between.

#17 What do you admire most about him? His dedication to our family, he truly is amazing!!


#18 What is his favorite past time? It would probably have to be watching sports and spending time with Brookie and me!!

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

Anything he enjoy to Pass the time! That is what that means! I just added you guys to our blog. Check your e mail for an invite.. or if its not there check junk mail. I am so glad you found us. I have stopped finding people.. too hard. So I am glad. I ran into Emily at Costco when I was up in town the other day. So glad we can keep in better touch and this tag is way cute! Our e mail just incase for you going private is.. wrighty7450@gmail.com! Thanks

Harris Family said...

Hey Sam, I only see ya ever so often when I make it up north but I like to read your blog to see how life is going. I'll add ya to my blog. my address is triciab03@yahoo.com when you go private. Tell Lane hello!!
Tricia

Ashley and Mikkel said...

hey sam this is ashley knipe. i found your blog and wanted to say hi! it has been so long but yet it seems like yesterday we were dancing together and putting on fake beards and uni-brows to dance our "men in tights dance". those were the days! well your little girl is so cute and you look like you are doing well and happy. check us out at: ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com
keep in touch :)