Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Party

Every year my mom's side of the family has a Christmas party. It was only my parents, Erin and me and Brookie that represented our family which was pretty pathetic. Here is Brooklyn's typical look, a scowl. Are you suprised? I'm sure not!

Brookie took this picture of me, not bad.
Waiting so patiently to open her present from Grandma and Grandpa Twiggs
Tear into it babe!
This picture is priceless. This is my cousin's little girl so I'm not sure what that would make them but they have played a couple times and are so cute! Her name is Ella but Brookie calles her Nilla. Ella was showing Brookie what she got and Brooklyn was so excited for her, and excited for what she got too.

They had a pinata which was Brooklyn's first expeirence with that. I think she was a little nervous but as you can see once she got the candy she was in Heaven!


Showing me all her candy! She is definately Lane and mine's child. If you ask her what she asked Santa for Christmas she'll tell you candy. Lane and I have the biggest sweet tooth. We always have some sort of candy in our house. We are excited for Christmas this year with Brookie because she is at a fun age and she understands the whole Santa thing!

No comments: