Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Festival of Trees

I haven't been able to talk myself into blogging lately. So I'm a little bit behind. The beginning of December we went to Festival of Trees which has become a family tradition for the Pont side of the family. We've done it for the past 3 years. This was the first year of sitting on Santas lap that there were no tears. Doesn't necessarily mean there were smiles, just no tears. I may have been a little bit smarter this year and prepped her to sit on Santa's lap. I told her every day for a few days before where we were going. She didn't make eye contact with him or talk to him but it's better than screaming!



These are Lane's older brothers 2 kids. Jayden is 4, Brooklyn is 3, and Kaylie is 2 1/2.
Brookie loves marsh mellows!

Lane's mom is on the committee so she had to show off her adorable grandchildren!


They have a kids korner filled with fun things to do. I thought it was face painting but it was a temporary tattoo so we put it on her hand instead of her face.

No comments: