Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread houses and Temple Square

We made 2 gingerbread houses this year. We bought the kits that come with frosting and candy which I love. We got a train and a house. I didn't take any pictures of the finished product but here they are in the making.


The Train



The House

We finally made it up to Temple Square on the worst night to go. It was snowing and cold, the roads were a little bit scary on the way up but I'm so glad we went. Brookie loved looking at the lights and it was a good night out with our friends. My camera didn't take very good pictures which I'm mad but oh well.

You can't tell in this picture but it's all of us. Todd and Rachel, Lane Brookie and Me, and Cassie and Matt.

The girls. Rachel, Me, Cassie and yes Brookie is covered up in the stroller. The snow was getting in her eyes and she didn't like it.

This was inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Buidling. We were trying to take a good family picture but Brooklyn wasn't cooperating.

Just Chillin
I love this picture. Brookie sure does love her Daddy!


All bundled up, ready to go!




The most decent family picture. Do you See my baby bump under the coat?

No comments: