Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nutcracker

Brookie was in the Nutcracker this year and I was extremely proud of her. It has been so fun to watch her dance. She was one of the little party girls at the very beginning. She danced the entire time. She is sure coming out of her shell and not being so shy which I absolutely love!!



This is her friend Lexi, who she absolutely adores! I didn't get a picture of Eva but the 3 of them are best friends!!

I didn't get a picture of her onstage but she did so good!!!


This was at the end of the night. My parents and grandparents came to watch her and she was so excited!


Look at that cute bum!!!! :)

5 comments:

Sarah W said...

SOOO cute! She is such a ham! I love it!

The Wrights said...

She is darling! How fun for you!!

James and Cassidee said...

how cute is that first picture! I am so sad that I missed Nutcracker this year.

Cassie said...

She is such a doll!! I'm excited to see you guys!!!

Cory and Monika said...

Ooo, she is so cute! Last night when Ella was saying her prayers she prayed for Brookie and thanked Heavenly Father for her. I just love that our girls are friends!