Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prego Picture!

I am finally documenting this pregnancy with a picture. Here I am at 36 weeks. This is by far the biggest I have ever been. I never got to be this big at 40 weeks with Brooklyn. I'm in the last month so I'm tired and uncomfortable but so excited to meet our little guy in a few weeks!!!!!

As you can tell Brookie is so excited to be a big sister. She already loves baby brother so much!!! He still has no offical name but we call him baby Dribble which will probably stick as a nickname. Lane wants a name associated with basketball as his name kind of is. So my Dad one night was throwing out a bunch of stupid things that go along with basketball and Dribble came out and it has just kind of stuck.

We don't quite have his room all together but we have all the baby stuff out. I walked into his room one day which was Brookie's old room and found her like this!

5 comments:

Ali said...

You look so cute, Sam!! The bottom picture of Brook in the exersaucer cracked me up!!

Cory and Monika said...

Big? You can barley see a baby bump. You look so cute not big!

Hightower said...

You look so great and I can imagine how cute your little guy is going to be! Good luck!!

Jason and Kimber said...

haha! This is funny. I love her long, long legs hanging out the bottom. She is going to be a good big sister.

Jason and Kimber said...

Oh and forgot to add that it is so fun to see your baby bump that doesn't even look like you are close to being due. Yep, you are huge!! haha! NOT! Love ya!