Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introducing. . .

Hudson Lane Pont
February 24th 2010
1:48 a.m.
6 lbs 2 ozs
18 inches long




Proud Daddy


Brookie's first look at her baby brother, she didn't quite know what to think.
Grandma Pont with all the Pont grandkids
She's warming up to him
Give me a break, I was on pain killers!!!!
Grandma Twiggs
Getting ready to go home!
At least she wants to hold him. She had a really hard time at the beginning but is great now! I will go into detail when I give the full birth story.

Doing a puzzle with mommy
!
He is so teeny tiny!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how happy Lane is to finally have a boy!!



Well there are all the pictures from the hospital. He came 3 weeks early so we weren't really prepared. I will give the whole birth story on the next post with of course more pictures!!!!

10 comments:

The Wrights said...

He is such a Beautiful baby! I love his hair. Congrats! So glad everything went well for you. Can't wait to meet him soon! Love ya

Sharee said...

Oh Sam, he is so adorable! We are so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. I hope you are all doing well and that you are recovering quickly. You look beautiful in the pictures! Love to all.

Halfords said...

He's darling Sam! Congrats. I hope things are going well at home!

James and Cassidee said...

Wow! You can tell he belongs to you two! He is the perfect mix of the both of you! Congrats again!

Cory and Monika said...

Congratulations! He looks as perfect as can be! I am glad he is home and all is well. Give him lots of hugs and kisses. Way to go Sam!

Ali said...

I just love him Sam!

Congratulations to all of you! I can't believe he came three weeks earlier! Rest up, soak him in and know that I'm looking forward to the birth story! Those photos were so great!

p.s. The puzzle was a great idea!

Jill Revell said...

Oh my goodness! He is seriously adorable! Perfect! I love the name too :)

Natalee said...

CONGRATS Sam!! He is so small. He makes my baby look like a giant. I am so happy for you. I really like the name Hudson!! So cute! Good Luck with big sister.. mine had a hard time for the first 2 1/2 months :)

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

so so sweet ;) can't wait to hear all about it!

Sarah W said...

congrats! he's so tiny! I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy! Now comes the fun part!!!! He's beautiful, Sam....