Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update

I haven't blogged in a while for a few reasons:

I'm tired.

I'm tired so we have done nothing fun.

I'm tired so we have done nothing fun and therefore don't have anything to blog about.

I'm feeling very pregnant and will try to take a picture of my bump since I haven't taken any this pregnancy.

Last week at 32 weeks, we spent a couple of hours in the hospital at labor and delivery. I was having contractions for a good 3 or 4 hours but they eventually stopped and was told to take it easy, which is hard to do with a 3 year to take care of and a husband who is not home very often between school and work.

We are scheduled to be induced on March 12th which is only 5 1/2 weeks away!!!!! Lane and I were putting up the crib and getting the baby's room all ready and it hit us both really hard that little man is almost here. Lane is so excited to have a little boy around the house. He still has no name. We can't decided on one and we're running out of time.

Lane is getting a little stressed out with school and work and that we're about to have a baby. But he is amazing and I know it is all going to work out! I work only about 15 hours a week which has been GREAT!!! I'm able to spend quality time with Brookie and we see Lane more often.

Life is still going and hopefully I'll have blogworthy things to blog about!

6 comments:

Sharee said...

Good luck with everything Sam! It is hard to take it easy with a three year old...I often felt guilty about the amount of tv Dmitri was watching during my pregnancy, but then had to remind myself that there isn't much you can do when you are puking or having complications. Take care!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy! ;)

Sarah W said...

Good luck with everything! We've had a hard time deciding a name, too. There are a lot of names I like, not so many I love, and I keep thinking there's going to be a better name right around the corner that I haven't thought of yet!!!

Harris Family said...

It's good to hear things are going well!!! Sure can't wait to see pics of the little guy.

Melissa said...

So, are you tired? Someone I know once wrote that pregnancy was no excuse for not blogging. I disagree. Take all the time off you want.

Ali said...

He'll be here so soon!! Hang in there!