Monday, March 9, 2009

4 years!!

Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary!! WOW! I can't believe it's been 4 years. To some people that sounds like forever and to other people it's nothing. However, 4 years to me seems like a long time and quite an accomplishment! Since our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year. . . well we sinned and went out. We didn't want Lane to take Friday or Saturday off work since those are the big money making nights so he took Sunday off. Brooklyn went to church with Lane's parents and we spent the whole day together, it was so nice. We went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic, which was really funny, then we had a late lunch at Pei Wei, my new favorite. Then Lane took me to Big B's (Baskin Robbins) and I got chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!! Then we went to another movie, He just not that into you, which was really good too! Then we went home got Brookie and then headed to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. It was a really fun day, even though it was Sunday, it was good to spend some quality time with my husband. I just want to say I'm so lucky to be sealed to this man forever. He is an amazing husban and father! I love him so much!!! What a great 4 years it has been and I look forward to the rest of our lives together!

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5312772651830213346" />

2 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

Way to go! I think that four years is a great accomplishment! You guys are doing great and understand what life is really about and that is fantastic!

Kayla said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years...it doesn't seem that long ago that we were there with you! Congrats....It just gets better and more and more amazing with time! ...we're heading to 8 years and it has gone by so fast...time flies!