Friday, March 20, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Last night my little sister Erin got married. I don't have pictures from the wedding yet, but here are some from the rehearsal dinner at Pizza Factory.

Me, Mom, Emily and the bride to be Erin.

Me and Lane with Brookie, she obviously didn't want her picture taken!

These are from the other day. Brookie got this bike for her 2nd birthday, at the time she couldn't really ride it very well. But now she can do it, she doesn't like to put her feet on the pedals so she moves the bike with her feet on the ground.


I love this last picture!

She did something that scared her, maybe saw a bug, I can't quite remember. But this is her saying, "Oh that scared me!."

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

How fun that Erin got married! And I'm jealous that you got to eat at Pizza Factory! I love that place!