Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't wait till it warms up!!!

We have been enjoying the few warms days that we have had recently. It's hard to be cooped up inside all day long! So when it's a nice day I try to take Brookie outside. We've been coloring on the driveway with chalk...


I am super jealous of all you people that are living in warm places!!!

Then we raked some left over leaves from the fall...


She's such a helper!!

And we went to the park. Yep I took two pictures and then my camera died!

It was kind of cool this day but they wanted to be outside!

The PG boys basketball team made it to state, woo hoo!! I don't remember them every going when we were in High School so apparently this is a big deal. Lane has been helping coach the Sophmore team for several years now and helps out with the Varsity team as well. He absolutely loves it!
Lane took Brooklyn down onto the court. She loves basketball. . . but I make sure when the drill team comes out to perform she watches!!


She loves her daddy!!


Just us!

Here's Brookie with LoLo (aka Aunt Lauren) she came down from Logan and went to dinner and the game with us.


This really is my life every single day! Throwing a fit! I love Brookie to death but she is definately in the terrible twos! I was trying to put her in her pajama's since it was late and I thought she'd fall asleep on the way home. . . yeah right. It was 10:30 and she was still awake! But she wanted to see Daddy and threw a royal fit!!!!

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Hey Sam, your more than welcome to come down south for some warm weather... we have plenty :) hey i changed my blog to scooponthedish.blogspot.com so keep in touch. Tell Lane hello