Monday, March 2, 2009

Here We Go...

1. What are your middle names? Lane Milam (his mom's maiden name) I don't have one but if I could pick one it would be Jane. :)
2. How long have you been together? Married for 4 years but we dated for 2 years before that!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Come to find out we went to elementry, Jr. High and High scool together. Our parents were on the PTA together. It probably wasn't until senior year of high school that I actually knew him.
4. Who asked who out? Actually I did, I asked him to "Sweater Swing."
5. How old were each of you? 18
6. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Pretty equal
7. Do you have any children together? yes, a 2 1/2 year old!
8. What about pets? not at the moment, however Brookie and Lane both want one
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I would say financial situations are the hardest
10. Did you go to the same school? Yes
11. Are you from the same home town? yep, both from Pleasant Grove
12. Who is smarter? He is by a long shot.
13. Who is more sensitive? I am by a long shot! :)
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Taco Amigo or Wendy's
15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went on a cruise that left from Florida and I don't really remember where it went! But it was sure fun!!!
16. Who has the craziest exes? He does, all 30 of them!! Just kidding!
17. Who has the worst temper? We both have our moments
18. Who does the cooking? I do but he can.
19. Who is more social? Definaitely Lane!!
20. Who is the neat-freak? Neither one of us
21. Who is more stubborn? Both of us, completely equal.
22. Who hogs the bed? I hog the blankets!
23. Where was your first date? PF Changs and Austin Powers!
24. Who has the bigger family? We both have 3 sibilings.
25. Do you get flowers often? Not that often but occasionaly he will surprise me.
26. How do you spend the holidays? If it were up to me it would be with my family every single time up at the cabin, but it's not up to me so we try to be fair.
27. Who is more jealous? I sheepishly would have to say it's me
28. How long did it take to get serious? I honestly don't remember, not to long though.
29. Who eats more? I do!!
30. Who does the laundry? Me, every single week!
31. Who’s better with the computer? we're both pretty good
32. Who drives when you are together? Lane

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

Sam I just love you and Lane! You always seem to care so much about me. I love your list.. but I have to disagree with the anger one... I've seen Lane's temper but I can't imagine you having one!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey Hun I added you! and seriously lets get together. just let me know and let me know that the added thing worked! I think it would be fun once a month to do a temple day with us that live close to here cause I always like to go with someone what do you think?

Kayla said...

This is a cute post! I got tagged with this on Facebook...I'll have to post mine on my blog....I love reading little things like this about friends! **hugs**

The Burningham Family said...

cute blog you have a cute little family! I wont be able to make it to erins wedding reception due to finances but hopefully we will be able to come down this summer. Tell Erin Congrats for us!